Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Wanna See Ya..... In A

KIA!

I am now on my venture to pay off my car loan. Joy to the freaking world. I guess I can't complain, my monthly payments are affordable. I only pay 120 a month, definitely not a bad car payment. The bad news, I still owe 4076 on the 5000 loan!!!

I am absolutely determined to make this loan disappear by the latest of July-August? - Wishful thinking for sure. I have been doing little things to make some money, so I'm really hoping I make a dent into this loan soon!

I have my eyes set onto a new car. Most people make fun of me for wanting it so bad, but my interests are subject to change, I look at this as a motivation to pay off my car! :)

My eyes are set on a Kia Soul!
I'm really not sure why, I just like the look of it, and during the test drive, I felt like the car was mine! It was a great feeling!

Try to refrain from the laughter! :P

I am trying to decide which color I would like it in, I like the black, but I also like the alien green.




I will do a little more research before the purchase, but for now, I am set on this!

Green for Wicked? :)

1 comment: