Sunday, January 23, 2011

May Begins With "W"

In May, I plan to go to 'Washington' to visit Tabitha and Joe. I'm really excited because I've never been so far from Ohio, yet I'm nervous as can be. In addition, I've never been on plane.... yea.... I'm definitely bringing my iPod to calm my nerves and a parachute....just in case :P  While in Washington, I plan to go see 'Wicked' with them. I've had the pleasure of seeing this musical in New York City, it was amazing! I still have months ahead of me, but as Tabitha would say "I'm SUPER excited." While I'm not sure of the other plans, I'm really hoping to go to Forks and Seattle. Who knows, maybe we will even see Meredith and Derek.... or maybe Bella and Edward?! ..... oh it's worth a shot!


Here are two videos about Wicked. The first explains more of what its about and the second just looks cool like a movie trailer. Enjoy! :)




Wicked in Washington....coming this Way (May) .... get it? lol. 


I'm too corny for this! 

1 comment:

  1. what!?!! :) that's a big statement Corey! We would love to have you! maybe you can fly into Seattle, Joe & I can meet you and we can drive to Forks. Maybe even spend a day in Seattle. yah can't wait. you better make it work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete